Download the latest DXFC firmware for SIGNCOEDS Sign Controller HERE.
How to update the Firmware:
1. Open the DsignXpress FC software. Click on File, then Communications.
2. In the Communications window click on the “Cont Config” tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
4. In the Upload Firmware section, click on Browse and locate the firmware file you downloaded. Once you have selected the file click on Open.
5. In the Upload Firmware section, click on Upload.
6. The Updating Controller Firmware message should appear for a few moments.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the Cont Config page and click on Restart Controller.
8. The Controller Restarting message should appear. After about 2 minutes the controller should be rebooted.