After installing the SystemOne software version 3.22 you will need to fix the Communications being grayed out.
Download the RegKeyChanger file to change automatically.
You can also make this change manually.
1. Make sure SystemOne is closed.
2. Press and hold the “Windows Key” on your keyboard then press the “R” key. The “Run” window should appear.
3. Type Regedit, then press Enter.
4. Go to HKEY_Current_user > Software > Electronic Display Systems > sysone
HKEY_Current_user > Software > Systemone
5. Change the Privilege Key (on right) from OPTIONAL to STANDARD.
6. Close Regedit, and open SystemOne.
For older versions of SystemOne software:
1. Make sure SystemOne is closed
2. Open C:/Program Files/EDS/SystemOne
3. Open Default.cfg with NOTEPAD
4. Look for Optional and Change to STANDARD in all CAPS.
5. Save and Close